Each of them had their own pros and cons, you should pick one programming language that suites you heart, the one that you get comfortable with. Well you could learn both of them but after that choose one that you’ll go deeper with.
- Java is an Object Oriented Programming language
- a scripting language is a programming language that supporst script, program written for a special run-time environment that automate the execution of somekind a task that alternatively can be executed one by one with human operator.
- Java is a compiled programming language
- A compiled programming language is a language that compiles codes into machine-language
- Java can create a standalone application that doesn’t need any other intermediary to run it
The programming language that I specialize in is Java, because I think Java programming language is more universal and of course because I like it regardless of any reason.